Friday, January 30, 2015

I have had a twitch in my right eye for four days. FOUR DAYS.

That's right, we are approaching a major disaster if something doesn't happen to stop the madness. Soon. Like, NOW.

All day long, it lightly twitches. It isn't the big kind of twitch that other people can see; it's a little tiny one that stops and starts without warning, especially when I'm doing something that I hate, so that I am distracted, stupid, and doubly annoyed at the task.

I may have to wear an eye patch.

I realize that a good deal of my life is spent contemplating the fact that I may have to wear an eye patch one day. I don't think that's weird at all.

I actually sang songs about my eye twitch to 75% of my students yesterday and the day before. 

Well, I sing songs about all kinds of stuff to them, mostly because I want them to make stuff up and have some fun in their heads, but this was a little out there. It's all good.

At any rate, I may go a little postal today if this twitch is, in fact, going to be worse than the previous day's twitching, which it is showing signs of being.

Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment