Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just before Christmas, I had a great day that was almost perfect.

And then, I tried to do something positive.

My husband and I were driving around the city, and I noticed a guy standing on a corner with a sign theat said, "Homeless...hungry...I'd rather beg than steal."

I thought,"Wow! I have this kit in my backseat that has all sorts of food and stuff that I've been keeping back there to give to somebody who looks like he might needs it. Yay!"

So we pull up alongside the guy and I say, "Here you go! Have a wonderful holiday."

He looks at me, looks at the bag, then looks back at me and says, "I don't want this. I don't need this stuff." all crusty, like I was being rude. And he gives the bag back.

Yep.

So I felt douchey.

And I still have the bag in my backseat because I'm too scared to try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment