Friday, January 2, 2015

First post of 2015. Aren't you lucky?

Actually, this year has been pretty great so far. I didn't have to work yesterday, which is delightful, and I got to spend the whole day hanging out with my husband, crocheting and doing absolutely nothing except walking on the treadmill so I could justify a piece of cake later.

Which I had. And it was delicious.

At any rate, I'm really hoping 2015 is better. I'm not asking for the moon, I would just love to have a year without hospitalizations. That would pretty much be my bucket list for this one.

I would also like to lose that last 40 pounds or so, but I'm not holding my breath. We have, however taken steps toward not gaining any weight: We bought a scale and put it right outside the bathroom so we can weigh ourselves every morning. I don't know if it works or not, since it's been all holiday timey and whatnot, but I know for sure that I'm actually down since Thanksgiving, so I'll take it.

Also, I have a new mug to take to work today, so I'm pretty excited about that. Oh, and my Christmas shirt and scarf from my husband. Those, too.

So, actually, even though I have to go into work today while my husband and (it feels like) everyone else in the world gets to sleep in, it should be a pretty decent day.

We'll see. I haven't put on my bad attitude yet, so that might change a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment