Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Well, it's New Year's Eve again.

I'm still not a 150 pound model with a villa in the south of France.

I believe that in 2014, my goal was to be more like Fat Amy. I'm not sure that I actually accomplished what I set out to accomplish. I'm still not too sassy or anything like that, but I've still got my chub on, so I guess that counts as halfway, right?

At any rate, I do believe in making resolutions. Even if I fail every time. So that is this year's resolution: I'm going to keep trying to be better. Not just happier or thinner or anything like that.

Better.

I will keep trying to be a better person.

I will keep trying even if I feel like I hate everyone on the planet and I want to make myself a little Hobbit house under the ground and be alone for the rest of time. I won't stop trying to be kinder and fairer and just...better.

Even if I suck at it, which I do, quite a lot of the time.

I'm also going to do better at my allergy shots because I've gotten really bad at remembering those.

So, yeah, better person and allergy shots.

2015 is going to be a full year.

No comments:

Post a Comment