Friday, March 10, 2017

Ugh. I can't even deal with weigh in results today.

Up two pounds.

I feel like my scale must be the problem, because it sure as heck can't be me. I did all the right things. All. Of. Them. 

Okay, I ate a cookie on Monday.

Otherwise, though, I did really well. Treadmill on high intensity, lots of water, protein shakes and salad with no cheese on it. Yeah, no cheese. I left cheese off a food item that can hold cheese.

It was the worst. I cried inside. 

Yogurt and fruit. Plain vegetables with no sauce, guys. NO SAUCE.

And what does it get me? An extra two pounds. Jerks.

Maybe I'll just pretend that each pound went to a boob. I think that's okay. Slightly bigger boobs never hurt anybody, and it doesn't affect pants size at all.

Yep. Bigger boobs. Symmetrically bigger, too, which makes my OCD ecstatic.

Good job, me.

Ugh. At least it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment