Friday, March 24, 2017

I cannot imagine how embarrassed I would be if the Internet had been around when I was going through puberty.

Because, honestly, all these kids are running around with camera phones and posting obnoxious pictures of themselves being icky at a young age, and we all know that once this stuff is out there, it's out there for good.

Also, I feel like many of them are incapable of having real-life interactions with other people, so if something happens, and the network goes down, they are all going to have a massive freak out.

Sort of like me when I encounter change. I know, I know, we all have our things.

But for reals, I am just thankful that I destroyed most of those obnoxious film photos from the 90s. 

Mostly. Or did I? I can't remember.

Oh, well. At least my sister has a copy of my senior picture, just to remind me that I should never, ever let anyone do my hair for a photo shoot and then not double check it in a mirror and fix it. Even if the stylist gets hurt feelings.

Because whoa.

And this is my mind. Gone. Gone for good. But at least it's Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment