Friday, March 3, 2017

I had a really good blog topic for today. I was all prepared, and it was so fun and I was really excited for it.

And then I had my weekly weigh-in, which ruined everything. I just can't bring myself to write about anything happy when I DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING.

NOTHING. 

So I basically killed it this week. I had one cheat meal, which didn't even push me over my calories for the day or skew my percentages too much AND I walked extra that day, so it was hardly even a cheat.

I kept my sugar below the allowed number, my carbs below the allowed percentage, and my calories right at the allowed amount every single day. Even last weekend. 

I walked on the treadmill every day and added speed and incline and time every day.

I charted and weighed and completely went without any added sugar, even in my coffee (that was the easiest thing, and I've actually decided I like it this way, but never mind that).

And nothing happened. NOTHING.

Sigh.

But I still had my protein shake for breakfast, even though I prefer cereal, and I'm still gong to hit the treadmill later on, because I'm a sucker. And I guess I'll keep on with the no sugar and lots of vegetables thing, even though I'm not very happy about it right now.

Seriously, though, guys. For reals, now. This is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment