Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I just had the nicest weekend.

We still had to do some work, even though it was Labor Day and all that, but we did a lot of fun things, too, and I got to have my husband all to myself for a bit, which was lovely. 

We went and did touristy stuff in Santa Fe, which we haven't done for eons, we had a fancy dinner out for our anniversary, we went to a movie, we took a drive in the mountains, and we even did a long walk together.

I know. None of those things involves work or even being productive. Crazy.

We also got all of the things we needed to get done finished, around all the fun stuff, even including an extra-long rehearsal for me last night. So I don't have to have any guilt about slacking off. I also don't have a ginormous pile of dishes or laundry or anything waiting for me, because we already did that.

Ah. Now, if only this morning hadn't arrived extra early, it would be perfect. But, close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment