Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Didn't get to watch the debate last night; had rehearsals and didn't get home until late. I did, however, get several really awesome insults and decided to share because I can't quite believe the stuff that comes out of people's mouths.

First, when someone sings a song, don't tell them that it's the "oddest version" you've ever heard. That's not nice. If you don't have something nice to say to the singer, just don't say anything. That's okay. It's allowed.

Secondly, if you aren't guessing way young, don't guess a person's age. Seriously, I do not look like I'm in my mid-40s, but thank you for your effort. I realize my eye bags and neck skin may be a tad excessive, but for reals, mid-40s? Ouch.

Aaaaaaand finally, don't tell me I'm still young enough to do something about all this excess weight in my midsection. I know I'm chubbin' it. That's okay. I'm eighty pounds less than I used to be, and I eat healthily and I get lots of exercise. Also, come on. It's rude to go up to a complete stranger and tell her if she would fast for a few days a week she could be acceptable.

So that was my evening. Pretty much exactly like the debates, but no yelling, from what I'd guess.

Fan-fricking-tastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment