Monday, September 19, 2016

So, has it been crazy in your house? It's been all kinds of crazy in my house. That's okay, though, because we have discovered a new form of awesome. Less than an hour away from my house is this magical place where you can watch a movie AND have dinner AND have beer.

Except I've got fluid in my ear and I'm taking stuff to fix it that has Tylenol in it, so I'm not drinking at all, but when that's over, then I will have beer with my movie.

Anyway, movies and food and beer are some of our favorite things, so we're pretty happy we went. I also realize that this theater has been around for ages already, but we've been too busy to check it out.

Until now.

Whoever invented this is the most geniusy of all the geniuses. Seriously. It's like Disneyland but cheaper and without those scary people in costumes or 9 billion unwashed hands. Oh, and no rides, but did I mention they have pizza? So there's that.

OH MY GOSH I WANT TO GO EVERY DAY.

I want to just live there.

Maybe it's weird to like a movie theater this much, but there is also limited seating, and it's assigned. So you know where you're going and you don't have to think about it. Also, the seats are big enough that even when you're sitting next to someone else, it's not too bad and you don't feel like there's a possibility of their weird fabric softener smell migrating over to your jacket. Or maybe that one's just me. And they have fold-up tables to put your food on while you eat.

It's like my inner fat kid's dream came true.

I almost can't believe it.

I almost want to skip work today and go back.

Yes, kids. Believe it. I actually like something. This calls for jazz-hands and a Carol Channing-style rendition of a Frank Sinatra song. Happy Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment