Thursday, September 29, 2016

So I have a lot of dreams about all of my teeth breaking out.

I have read about it, and it seems like it's a pretty common thing and all, but it's really scary when it's happening, because I have cracky teeth anyway, and I am already paranoid about that. So when it's super realistic, it's like a night-long freak out. 

Last night was that way.

I dreamed that I was at work, and all of the dentists but one was out of the office, and the one that was in was super busy, and my gold crowns kept exploding. Full on explosions in my head. With showers of glittery gold stuff shooting out. It would've been pretty, except it was my teeth, so gross. 

Anyhow, the dentist kept shifting other patients to try to get temporary crowns on the exploding teeth, but then a new one would explode, and then all the metal fillings started exploding, too, and he was pretty much like, "Let's explore dentures!"

And then I cried. In front of everyone.

So, yeah, pretty much a typical day at the dental office.

Except the explosions and glitter and dentures and crying. Minus all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment