Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I had the best dang idea today, and it got shot down. What was it, you say?

Above-ground swimming pool.

I know. Sounds miraculous, right? YES. The in-ground ones are too expensive and, let's face it, we've got more space than money at this point. I say, let's get us a big old above-ground one, get our swim on for a couple of years, and then see where we're at.

Plus, swimming. In my yard. With no one judging my thigh fat.

I would have so many pool parties, except mostly with just me because I am massively antisocial. We could get floaty things and drink tables and junk and we would have so many swimmy good times. 

We totally would.

My husband, however, does not agree. He thinks those pools are crappy and they look bad and then it's just more work for him. Which is true, to some extent, but seriously.

SWIM TIME.

I think I'm going to lose this battle.  Ugh. I want to swim so much right now. I know there are public pools I could go to, but that involves leaving my house, seeing other people, and public swimsuiting. I am a fan of none of that.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll go sit in the tub with some cool water and see how that goes.

But it won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment