Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I just had the greatest weekend.

Nothing super spectacular happened, beside the fact that I didn't have one bad day. Not one. Nothing terrible happened, no one got sick, and I actually stopped worrying for a bit.

It was wonderful.

I got to stay in a hotel, watch crap TV, have room service nachos, go shopping and find a set of 1960s olive green nesting Pyrex mixing bowls, go to the movies, and just generally do all my favorite things with my favorite person in the world.

And, I got to wake up this morning to a condescending email from an ex-student's mom, basically asking me to make copies for her. I don't do that. And I was able to write a very nice email in response, telling her how to do what she wanted her very own self, and I didn't even worry about it.

Yep. Good weekend continuing into what will be a good week.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment