Thursday, May 26, 2016

Wow, it's been a rough week.

My mom ended up in the hospital again with a mystery fever, and it's just been a little crazy up in my house. I mean, head. House, too, but mostly my head.

At any rate, I would love it if I could just breathe for a minute and not have any new and terrible things with which I have to deal. Wouldn't everybody like that? And the whole "Trump is in Albuquerque" thing is ridiculous, and that's basically what my feed on every social media website in the world is full of, so that's also as annoying as is humanly possible.

There is not enough coffee to fix this, but I'm sure going to try to find me some positives for my day. Here goes:

I feel like my screwed up jaw joint is starting to feel a little better, what with my new normal night guard and my physical therapy stretches and whatnot. That's a good thing.

Also, my new kitchen is the business. So that's good, too.

Mom is home, and Trump is far, far away, so that's another two super ultra mega positives. (Sorry to get political, but white supremacists scare the crap out of me) 

I have successfully meditated three times, for more than five minutes per time. That's a total of over fifteen minutes of empty brain time. I realize that keeping track and charting it probably isn't the right thing to do, but I'm not used to meditation and I don't know the rules. Bear with me.

See? I can be positive, too. Just like all the positive people who I don't really know, but I always want to emulate.

Because we can't be friends. Too perky.

Anyway, have a glorious day out there. Eat you some cake. It's okay, I give you permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment