Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My family got some really good news on the medical front yesterday. It seems that the treatments have worked remarkably well, so my mom is on the road to recovery. That's awesome.

In other news, though, I still have to get up and work and stuff today, so that's kind of lame.

I think when we get some kind of humongous news that is either good or bad, we should get at least a week off. You know, to digest the news. Maybe said week should be on a beach somewhere, but not somewhere too hot. Somewhere just right.

Maybe also somewhere where they have daiquiris which aren't too sweet, have zero carbs so they actually cause a person to lose weight, and they serve them with toast by the beach.

Yep. This is my dream, and I want daiquiris and toast. Deal with it.

While all this is happening, everyone's hair should remain perfect at all times, and every bit of clothing fits perfectly, avoiding even the slightest hint of stomach bulge. No one ever drops butter on these shirts and ruins them, and every person is smiling and being nice while not doing anything that I might find annoying.

Ah.

Nope, instead I think I'll have a day full of kids who are at the end of the school year, so they no longer give a crap, and adults who have some strange idea that I'm a magician and can make them sing perfectly no matter how little they practice. That sounds awesome.

Yep. I'll take option two. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment