Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I've been having really weird dreams lately, but the last couple of nights, they've gotten more annoying, because they're waking me up before my alarm goes off.

What's up with that, brain? Knock it off.

Night before last, I was having my recurring "grinding all my teeth out" dream, which is pretty common for me, except that all of a sudden, there was a loud explosion in my head, so I woke up, because I thought something had busted in through the windows or something.

Turns out, I had clenched my teeth so hard, I shattered a temporary crown. Good thing I work in a dental office, and I already had an appointment to get my permanent one put on. Scary, though. Those things are loud.

And then, this morning, around 5:00ish, when I had planned to try an extra half hour of sleep because yesterday was just really tiring, I start dreaming about seagulls. Not the nice, peaceful, beachy kind, the "we will fly in your face and attack you" kind. They were getting louder and louder and I couldn't fight them off. 

Then I opened my eyes and realized that the noise was not, in fact, seagulls. It was boogers in my nose making a whistly sound that actually did sound pretty bird-like.

Nice, no? I was basically being chased by my deviated septum.

I really need to stop all this dreaming, though. It's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment