Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's time for me to shed the light on a real problem. Again.

EYEBROWS.

If you look surprised, all of the time, you need to loosen your grip on those tweezers, stop drawing on brows that are twice as thin and twice as long as they need to be, and accept the fact that the way they've grown in naturally is an okay way for them to be.

I'm not pooping on those who have naturally thin brows, or those who have to draw on their brows because their natural ones aren't there or are shaped funny. I'm referring to this:






Or this:







Or, finally, this:








AS I've said before, if I feel like saying, "Surprise!" and I bring you a Sharpie every time I see you, it may be time to find a new eyebrow style.

But you just have to stop. You just have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment