Thursday, November 6, 2014

All I can say is that I'm so glad election day is over. I'm also really glad about some of the outcomes and I'm kind of sad about some of the outcomes, but it's more on a local level and I realize there are approximately three other people who care about local politics.

Except for when our property taxes go up to pay for more stupid decorative crap and we still have to drive around on streets that look like cellulite.

And our sidewalk situation is still atrocious.

Yeah, people. Then you'll care.

At any rate, I'm super excited not to be getting any more phone calls about candidates or a mailbox full of mailers.

At least, until next time.

Maybe I'll run for something in a few years. Maybe my slogan will be, "Free cheese for everybody!"

That's a great slogan.

I'm surprised nobody's used it.

I'm surprised that I just made myself want a piece of cheese. Wait. No, I'm not.

Well, it's almost Friday, at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment