Friday, September 27, 2013

Have you ever had chile rellenos? Not the kind of casserole that some people call chile rellenos, but real ones? Ones that look like this?



Yeah, I had THAT for dinner last night. Except that mine were all covered in MORE cheese (they're stuffed with it, too) and red chile. 

Yeah, I'm still excited about it? What of it? The most exciting part was that this morning was weigh-in morning, and instead of gaining another half-pound, I actually LOST a pound. All caps. That's right.

So, altogether, since I started the crazy "exercise-like-a-psycho-and-cut-calories" way of life two months ago, I've only lost five pounds, but I've also lost two inches off my waist, so I'm pretty happy about that.

What did I do differently this week? Well, my friends, I ATE MORE.

I ATE MORE.

Wow, that is a beautiful sentence. It wasn't my idea...someone else told me I might not be eating enough, and I read about it, but after last week's disappointment, I took the whole weekend off the diet (not the exercise part, just the food counting part) and then added 100 calories a day during the week.

How did that even work?

And then, the night before weigh-in, I went out and had that glorious deep-fried goodness you see up there. Geez Louise.

This morning is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment