Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well, I may not have gone on a walk on Monday, but I did get some exercise by cleaning out all of the appliances in my kitchen. Yeah. Gross.

Actually, they weren't as bad as they could've been, but when my house smells different after the cleaning, it makes me wonder if my house smelled like dirty washing machine or dirty dishwasher before.

Argh. The dishwasher.

The machine itself isn't dirty; it has something coming up from the base and we can't figure out how to open up the thingy to look inside. Or, rather, I can't figure it out and my husband is having a little difficulty bending down to do it after bruising/cracking some ribs over the weekend.

Seriously, though, they should make self-cleaning appliances that really self-clean. This having to clean my cleaner crap is b.s. Our washing machine had so much soap buildup on the top that the rag I used to clean it was completely black when I was finished, and my arm still hurts from all of the scrubbing.

Scrubbing, you guys. Scrubbing. And I'm a pretty neat person, I just got out of my usual cleaning schedule when I was sick and I haven't gotten back into it.

Next week will be ceiling fans. I lead a very, very exciting life. Try not to be jealous.

Still. Self-cleaning appliances that require no effort on my part. I guess I'm going to have to invent that, too. Geez. What are all of the inventors doing with their time?


On a related note, I think I need to get a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment