Sunday, May 13, 2018

Well, I’ve almost survived the dreaded M Day, with the help of all the food in the world. Seriously. So much for today. It’s all vegetables for me for dinner tonight.

At any rate, I gardened and got some purple pompoms for the house, and got lots of exercise and time outside this weekend, in honor of my sweet Mama. I also bought a bunch of new dresses for the summer with a discount she had in one of her accounts. Plus, I found a hilarious meme involving toddlers, poop and a chicken with an egg in its pants, so I have a splendiferous new lock screen.

So we survived, but I miss her so much. I think I always will. She loved church and flowers and dresses on holidays, and now I don’t have my dress-up partner anymore, which is lame. I like to think, though, that where she is now there are a million dresses and a huge walk-in closet that never runs out of space. And flowers blooming everywhere, and bright sunny paths on which she can walk or run without any shoes, unless she wants to wear them.

Ugh. Still so many dumb feeling times. Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment