Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Gearing up for the colonoscopy over here.

The new GI I’m seeing is way different than the other one, and has this whole “recommended prep” thing that starts a full week before the actual test. I’m at three days now, and have to eliminate all fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds. Yeah. So all the stuff I try to make sure my diet is full of is off-limits until after the test on Friday.

Yep. I went to Trader Joe’s and bought white bread, butter crackers, animal crackers, and juice. I am totally going to gain a billion pounds with all of this white food. Ugh.

Like I haven’t been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight for ages.

Also like I haven’t done this many, many times before and sometimes only had the solution the night before as my only prep. Seriously. And my intestines are pretty much always sparkle fresh.

But, if you know me, you know I loves to follow the rules. So I will. But wow.

I’m going to get even chunkier. Just watch. 

Also, seriously? Don’t they want people to poop more before the colonoscopy? No fiber or vegetables? This makes no sense. 

Oh, well. Commencing Operation White Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment