Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Since Christmas, I've noticed that I'm getting a wee bit crazy about sugar. I just really, really want it. Like, a lot. So I've decided to go ahead and go as sugar free as possible all week this week. Well, no added sugar and no sweets or bread, but still dairy and a piece of fruit if I'm good all day.

Yes, starting on a Tuesday. You can't start eating right on a holiday Monday. It's against the law.

I'm even going so far as to not have sugar in my coffee. Which is just about the hardest decision ever, besides the whole no cereal thing. 

Although it's really not that bad.

I would rather have the cream than the sugar. So there you go. Me, choosing fat since 1986.

Really. Fat is way more delicious than sugar.

But I'm pretty sure there's going to be some crying as the day goes on. Carb free Monday has gotten harder and harder every week, so I'm pretty sure I have a decent sugar addiction. I will also be extremely surprised if I don't have a massive headache by noon.

I can do this, though. I made it through the coffee and that wasn't bad at all, so maybe the rest will be good, too.

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh. Sure. Ugh. 

But I get a special reward this weekend if I make it. What's my reward? A Shamrock Shake.

Yup. I know, I know, I know. Don't judge. They are green and delicious. And shamrocky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment