Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Being a girl is hard work.

You're supposed to be pretty all the time, and wear nice stuff with pinchy undergarments, and never burp.

Oops.

So I'm trying to add a couple of the girl things I actually enjoy to my day. One is painting my nails, which, so far, is a magnificent disaster, because I wash my hands like five billion times a day and the polish only looks good for like two hours. I then spend the next day and a half picking the polish off. So I get like two good hours of polished nails, and then two days of rough-looking half-polished nail nubs, since I have to keep my nails super short for the piano.

I've also started wearing lipstick a few days a week. I was going for every day, but yeah....not happening. It's actually not too bad, and I haven't gotten chapped lips once since I started, so that's good.

And that's about it. Yay girltime! Or not. It's a lot of effort. If I make it to Valentine's Day, it'll be a miracle. And the pinchy undergarments? Nope. Not happening.

Hahahahaha and I'm never not going to burp. Never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment