Friday, August 12, 2016

You should see my fridge. It's really good in there. Like, I have a rainbow of produce, and I have yogurt and cottage cheese and milk and absolutely no beer.

And I gained two pounds this week. Gained.

Seriously, what the hell? I've walked 3 miles every day, fast, in the sweaty hot sweatiness, I've eaten under my allotment of calories every day, but not too much because that's bad, too, and I've had protein shakes for breakfast all but 2 days, and those days I had healthy oat cereal.

Yes, that's right. No generic Lucky Charms this week. And I have it, just sitting up there in my pantry, mocking me with its colorful marshmallows and rainbow deliciousness.

I have had no rainbow deliciousness.

Last Sunday, I decided to really be awesome this week and next and see how much I could lose. Apparently, I did the backwards thing, because 2 pounds. 2. How???

I weighed. I measured. I recorded. My protein percentages were through the roof.

And still.

Ugh.

This is the story of my life, right here. I wish I didn't care, but I got rid of all my big pants when I originally lost the 80 pounds, and I really don't want to have to buy them again. I keep reading articles about how if you go back to weighing and measuring, you'll see that you were eyeballing portions too big or not writing stuff down.

These people have obviously never met me. I eyeball like a champ. I can measure out 16 grams of peanut butter like nobody's business.

But apparently that's not the issue. 

Ugh, again.

Maybe it's time to try a weird diet. Like Atkins or something. Except Atkins plus no meat would be a disaster. I'll have to look around. Because for reals. This is stupid.

So I thought I'd share.

Ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment