Monday, August 22, 2016

So we went to the Denver Aquarium this weekend. It amazes me that so many people will pay that much to go look at fish, and spend the entire time looking at their phones.

Seriously. It was twenty bucks. Can't you look at your phone another time? 

Also, so many ladies taking selfies in front of every single fish tank. Do you really need that many reminders of your day at the aquarium with your phone?

Ugh. So all of the walkways are clogged with people staring at their phones and no one is talking to each other, and even kids are looking at phones. Have we not realized that we have a problem, guys? This phone thing is getting out of hand.

Not to mention that everywhere else I went this weekend was also dominated by phone use, including (yikes) a wedding. Yep. DURING THE CEREMONY. Ermahgersh.

So maybe I won't bring mine with me next time I go out. Or maybe it can just stay in my purse, so I can use it when I need it. Because it's getting ridiculous.

Also, twenty bucks. Come on. If I paid twenty bucks to look at fish, why on earth would I spend the entire time looking at my phone when I could've just done it outside for free? Really? 

Or maybe I'm just easily annoyed.

Or maybe it's both. Yeah, probably that. Anyway, put your phone down briefly. Feel the freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment