Thursday, August 25, 2016

I think last night I must've been engaged in an epic squeezing battle with my pillow. 

I've got to stop doing that.

Maybe it's just stress and I'm trying to work things out in my sleep, but I remember waking up periodically with my head twisted into some weird place while my pillow was attempting to migrate onto the floor, and then no matter how hard I tried to coax it back into place, I would have to grab it, squish it up into a big ball, and then try to put my head back on it. 

Which didn't really work.

So I woke up with my head tucked over to the side and my face squished with my pillow all the way up against the wall.

Jerk.

Pillow, you may have won this round, but it isn't over. Not by a long shot. Tonight, I shall succeed and you shall support my head and neck in the manner to which I have become accustomed.

Or else I'm going to beat the crap out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment