Thursday, October 8, 2015

The weather is really depressing right now. I mean, I get that some people might enjoy the warmth, but come on. It's October. Can I get a little sweater weather?

I've been checking The Weather Channel every five minutes, because obviously a major change is going to happen, and I don't want to miss it; however, for some reason that crazy thing is telling me it's going to be in the 70s all week next week.

For real? 70s? When I have a closet full of boots, sweaters, and other warm soft things waiting for me to wear them? That doesn't sound right. Plus, winter last year was pathetic. Pa. The. Tic. So I feel like we need double this year to make up for it.

I'm so sick of hot.

Ugh.

Just checked again. No change. Can't we do something about weather yet? Like, shoot cold air up into the sky so it gets the message? I don't know. I'm not a scientist. If I was, though, look out. I would invent all kinds of things to make it cold. Like air conditioners, but fancier and harder-working.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment