Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I was thinking last night.

Shocking.

Anyhow, I was deciding what movie characters everyone would be if I had to pick. My dad was the easiest. He would definitely be Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Not the new one, the old one. 

Why? Because, number one, he would totally lie in a bed for years and years, eating cabbage soup and Dutch-ovening all the other old people just for fun, and then hop out of bed to go on an adventure. He pretty much does stuff like that all the time (not really on the bed part, but with all of that cabbage, I can only imagine the smell in their house...whoa).

I can also see my dad taking me somewhere where we would burp all over the place. We just do that. It's our family tradition. Plus, it's hilarious.

Finally, if I was in a contest where the guy was a poo at the end, my dad would've totally snuck us back into the fizzy drink room and we would've re-burped (et cetera) all over Mr. Wonka's ceiling fan. So, a little bit different from the movie, but still.

Have I mentioned that we burp and fart? Because we do. Frequently. My mom tried to teach us how to be ladies, but my dad was pretty much of the opinion that people gots to let that stuff out, especially our people.

It's in our DNA.

So that's my dad. I still have to think about the rest because it's pretty important that I get it as accurate as I can.  You know, for science and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment