Monday, June 22, 2015

Sigh. 

Another no-carb Monday. 

More eggs with a side of eggs and some egg whites for dessert. Oh, and cottage cheese.

It stinks, because I had my birthday this past week, so cake and mac and cheese, a sister weekend, which means more cheese and also beer, and then Father's Day, which means more cake. So now I have a sugar headache and no cereal to soothe my frazzled Monday nerves. Jerks.

Okay, so my husband and I decided to do the no-carb Monday thing so I guess we're the jerks, but still. I hate us right now.

It is also 75 degrees in my house, which does not help. I really like to be cold when I am obsessing about cereal, and how much weight I will gain if I eat even one spoonful.

Ah, well.

In two weeks, it will be my husband's birthday, so more cake and happy time.

Still sick of summer.

And eggs.

Bleck. Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment