Friday, November 15, 2013

I think my favorite thing in the whole wide world is when a person tries to make another person look bad, so that the first person will look better in comparison. That is awesome, and I'll tell you why: Because, sometimes, it actually works.

So, a person will do her best to make it look like another person, perhaps even that person's friend, is craptastic, and the first person can then step up and look fabulous.

The only problem with this strategy is that every once in a while, the person to whom one does this will notice. That can be bad. Really, really bad.

Especially if the person to whom one does this is me, and I'm smarter than you.

Watch your back, lady. I sure as heck will be, from now on, and we will do this.

Yes, we will.

(As you may have guessed, I am being sarcastic. I do not enjoy, nor do I endorse, this kind of behavior. In actuality, I think it's poopy, and anyone who would do this to another person, let alone a friend, is a wiener.)

Sad clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment