Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life should be more like a cereal commercial. You know, where everyone laughs a lot and then they go for a bike ride while talking to an animated character about nutrients.

It might be a little creepy at first, but I think we'd all get used to it, especially since we'd all be eating so many vitamins and minerals and getting our daily allowances of fiber.

Fiber can change your life.

I think cereal commercials are the way to go, if I had to pick a kind of commercial, because the only other ones I like are the car insurance ones with Flo in them. I think she may be my long-lost twin.

Not because we look alike. We (the Flo character, I mean, not the lady who plays Flo) are identical spaz twins. she does all the things I would do if I was less self-conscious and more comfortable in my surroundings.

However, I wouldn't want life to be like those commercials, because the people in those commercials look at Flo like she's crazy and I think they suck. They would probably look at me like that, too, if they could see my sweet karaoke skills.

She's just being herself, you guys. Come on. It's fun. Don't you ever daydream about stuff while selling car insurance? Sure you do.

Anyway, cereal commercials are definitely much more fun and non-judgmental. I would be down with that.


This cereal commercial, however, I would not be down with:  

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3c03c1ff03/ba-boom-cereal

Just, no clowns. Ever. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment