Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm starting a class today, and I'm pretty excited about it. Ever since I was sick in elementary school and missed the unit where we were supposed to get to work with clay, I've been dying to take a pottery class.

I'm going to get my sculpture on, yo.

Seeing as how I don't even have to worry about the grade or anything, this may actually be fun. I'll be the person over on the side, with my tongue sticking out, trying to make an inch-tall sculpture of Peter Griffin while simultaneously burning the crap out of my head. On accident. I will try not to set my hair on fire, but you never know.

Stranger things have happened.

I think we'll probably make smaller objects, but I would love to sculpt a life-size statue of a flamingo for my front yard. We just need that little touch of class to make our yard really stand out.

As long as I can avoid serious injury, I think it'll be a really good experience. Or I'll be horrible at it and cry all the way home. 

You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment