Sunday, July 8, 2018

Wow, it’s been a while. Evidently, I’ve just gotten out of practice. Or maybe I’ve just been lazy because we’ve been off work for a week.

Yep, we took a vacation.

Well, we were supposed to go with my Dad to my uncle’s cabin, but he wasn’t really into leaving, what with his new sod and stuff, so we decided to just hang out at home.

It’s been glorious.

We’ve slept late, gone swimming, ridden our bikes, gone to Madrid (NM...it’s not that thrilling, but it’s cute), done a few things around the house like oiling the wooden window frames and sealing up cracks to keep the damn carpenter bees out (they are the biggest turds of all time), gone to the opera with our funnest friend, and gone to many movies courtesy of my awesome sister and the moviepass she got us for our birthdays.

So, yeah. Pretty awesome.

Today is our last day, so we’re just hanging out and getting ready to get back into it. I don’t think all the tired is gone, but I feel a lot better. It was getting pretty rough there for a bit, fatigue-wise. So I think we may survive, after all.

We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment