Thursday, July 12, 2018

So it’s already been one heck of a week, and it’s only Thursday. Very depressing. A fast-forward button would be pretty perfect right about now, but, unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced mine. Anyhow, I’m glad it’s not Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday today. That’s something.

I am on this quest for self improvement and I seem to be stumbling on things that I place in my own path. Seriously. It’s always me that does the stupid stuff which cause me to have to stop moving forward and clean up the mess. Ugh.

And then all night long I have these dreams about failing. Every night. Barf.

At any rate, I guess, it’s a new day, with millions more chances. And maybe today will be neutral. Or at least less hot.

Yeah. I’ll go for less hot and neutral. Woohoo goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment