Friday, April 15, 2016

Getting closer to done.

I keep telling myself that, but little tiny booboos keep cropping up, and I'm at the point where I just want to throw in the towel. Can't do it, though, as we're way way way past the point of no return.

Let me just say that people with OCD should never ever do anything. Just buy everything ready-made by machines so you never have to see un-straight lines, countertops that aren't quite level, or knobs that aren't exactly square. I'll just get in at the end of the process and try not to look.

But in the real world, sometimes you have to deal with these things.

And I know that some people wouldn't even notice the things that drive me the most crazy, but I like straight lines and squareness. 

And straight. 

No bumps.

Just straight.

And square. 

No round.

No crooked.

Oh my goodness I hope we're done soon. I may have gone all the way to cuckoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment