Monday, February 1, 2016

Why does everybody hate orange so much?

I don't get it. I love it. I love our new orangey peach walls, and I'm really looking forward to having the entire living room be orangey peach, as well.

But no one seems to like it, except my husband and me.

Not that it matters what other people think. I mean, I've never really felt like we needed to decorate our house to please other people, since it's ours and we bought and paid for it and all, but I just don't get the orange hate.

Come on, people.

Oranges are orange, as are peaches, and they are delicious. Sunsets have some orange in them, and they're beautiful. Cheddar cheese? Orange. So, pretty much everything good is orange.

Because cheese.

At any rate, I will persevere with the orangification of my house. I like it, my husband likes it, it's all good. Also, we've picked all the new finishes to go with our peachy color, so there you go.

Seriously, though. Show the peach some love. 

And now I want peaches and cheese. I fail at mentioning food without being hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment