Friday, February 26, 2016

It looks like a tornado hit in here. 

No, seriously. It's not too messy, so I guess it's not a tornado, but there are missing pieces of floor, parts of the walls have been removed, pictures are off the walls, and random assorted crap is on the dining table, waiting to to be moved to a safe place.

So this is what big renovation projects are like, huh?

And we have a month and a half until it's all complete. I do not know if I'm going to survive the out-of-orderliness. It's like nothing is where it's supposed to go. My OCD may make my brain explode.

Why did we do this, again?

Oh, yeah. More counter space for when I'm making cookies. Sounds really reasonable, doesn't it?

Ugh. 

Well, it's not like I enjoy springtime anyway. This way, I have something legitimate about which I can complain. 

And I do like that.

Okay, maybe I'll survive. Maybe I'll get more used to mess and chaos and all of that, and I'll be less OCD-affected and become a better person.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Nope. I'll just be slightly more crazy, and (hopefully) have more space for cookie stuff. Cookies trump feelings. It's just the way life works. So that's positive.

Okay, we can do this.

We can.

I need more cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment