Wednesday, December 2, 2015

So yesterday was the day of the gross.

I've been on this closet cleaning out thing for about a week now, because this weekend I'll be completely emptying two closets, cleaning and painting the inside and adding some storage thingies, and then putting everything back in.

I don't want to have to replace things I don't use.

Anyway, I've been selling some stuff on the interwebs and then meeting people in town, so I've been parking a lot more than usual. Yesterday, I was parked in a lot for a store, waiting for the person to come pick up her earrings, when BOOM. I turned around and this lady was projectile vomiting out of the door of her car. So much barf. And her feet were outside, so they were getting covered, and I kept turning away, but she just kept barfing. I almost did it myself after a minute or two. Whoa. It was pretty crazy. I have to remember not to park in that part of the parking lot there for a while. 

Then, I went to someone's house, and discovered what true filth is. I vaguely know this person, but not well, and I should've noticed when I was standing on the doorstep, which was covered in rat poop, and smelling the stinky funky house smell from outside. Did I run? Nope. Didn't want to be rude. Let's just say that the inside was way worse than the outside. It was a cornucopia of smells, including dog pee, rat pee, 30 years of cigarette smoke, and all kinds of old food, left out on the counter. Yeah. I about died. 

Immediately after that, I had to drive home to teach, so there wasn't enough time to shower, so I hung my 'dry clean only' jacket in the garage (of course, I wasn't wearing something washable...sigh), changed all of my clothes, and washed my arms and face to try to minimize that lovely crackhouse  smell. 

So gross.

At any rate, I hope today is cleaner. If not, I may die.

No comments:

Post a Comment