Wednesday, September 20, 2017

So I had a fifteen minute long conversation with a friend yesterday about energy, and it didn't seem at all weird or creepy, just normal.

So I realized that the Santa Fe has, in effect, taken over my mind.

It's all good,  but just in case you're wondering, here is a list of things I do now because, well, Santa Fe.

First, I actually use the reusable bag collection in my trunk. They're not just for pretty anymore.

Secondly, I have started getting rid of all clothing that isn't loose, flowy, and linen. Ain't nobody got time for uncomfortable pants.

Third, my turquoise collection is growing at a rate that frightens me.

Fourth, I have started checking the label on my cereal box for poisonous chemicals (especially sodium triphosphate), and I haven't eaten a Lucky Charm in weeks. I also have a fridge drawer full of organic apples and grapes, and I've started cleaning everything with vinegar and baking soda.

And finally, (this is the biggest one), I have had two, count them, TWO microbrewery beers in the last week. TWO. 

So, yep, it's all Santa Fe up in here. Oh, and I baked granola yesterday. GRANOLA. It's gonna get real hippie up in here, real quick (minus the b.o, and patchouli). Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment