Tuesday, September 12, 2017

If you and I happen to be friends on Facebook, you may have noticed that I am a little tiny bit obsessed with my cockatiel, Lulu.

No, seriously. I am. It's okay.

She is pretty darn awesome. And now it's even better because she has a play gym and she's starting to get less scared of it. (She's a bird. Everything scares her at first, and then she gets used to it and decides it's okay. Well, everything except me. She knew I was her flock immediately, the first second we met.)

Anyway, I've been testing out new TV shows to see what she likes, partially because it's so random I can never guess, and partly because she's started crowing at things when she likes them and it's super cute. So far, I know for sure that she loves Absolutely Fabulous and Scooby-Doo, but yesterday we discovered that Fantasia (the original one, not that Fantasia 2000 ridiculousness) is her all-time favorite. And she prefers Bach to Tchaikovsky.

So proud. So. Proud.

I know, I know, but she's a little piece of happy in my neurotic mess. I can't help it.

So stinking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment