Thursday, January 21, 2016

Even with all of the crazy, we have really moved forward on our big remodel. I know we've finally settled on the right floor, because I'm not obsessing about it at all (we're doing wood rather than tile, because we discovered flooring under our flooring that would make tile installation ridiculously difficult), and we've also picked our contractor.

Now, to wait.

I'm kind of antsy to get started on the actual project, because I really want to see how it comes out, and I also just want something different to focus on. Illness is too gross to think about, since I can't really do anything about any of that.

But, still, we have to wait.

And it's like two months before we even start, although when I think of all the prep we have to do, I know we need the time. Prep just isn't that exciting. We already did the fun painty part. What's coming up next is a moving appliances and knocking down walls kind of thing. So, messy and scary.

Alright. I guess I'm not that anxious to start. I forgot about the messy part.

I'll just be patient.

But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment