Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Alright, I realize that all of my posts lately have been about the government shutdown, but it's kind of a big deal in my house. I'll keep it brief.

Last week, someone that I know made the comment, "Maybe some people deserve to lose a paycheck or two." I just need to address that.

Who gets to decide who loses a paycheck? Who gets to decide who deserves that? You do? What are your qualifications, besides being a big-mouthed know-it-all who has no perspective and who hasn't done without anything one single day of her life?

I say, maybe we all live and let live, and screw you for deciding that my family deserves this any more than anyone else's. Maybe I think you deserve to lose a paycheck or two.

Like that?

Ah. There. Had to get it out.

Now it's safe for me to be among the general public again, because seriously...it was getting a little testy up in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment