Monday, April 27, 2020

April has been tons of fun thus far. Sanitizing, handwashing, sending my husband to the grocery store every two weeks to look through the store and try to decide what won’t be there next time, so we should probably get two of that thing. You know, same as everyone else on the planet.

Also my eyes are on fire and my nose is runny, and I’m rashy and itchy because of all of the pollen and wind, so that’s neat, too.

I’ve always kind of hated April, but this one takes the cake.

Oh, and my job share person at work just officially quit, so now I get to figure out how to train a new person (if we can find one), or do all the work myself. I already pretty much was, so I’m voting for no new person until the quarantine is done. It’s just too much work to do all the work while training someone else, who will probably do no work, then only stay six months and then leave. That seems to be the pattern.

So, yes, April is officially the worst.

I’m sure everyone else is in this boat, though, so I can’t complain too much. Just a little.

Also I just finished the last of the coffee for the day, so boo.

That’s it.

I will leave you with a picture of my current hairstyle. I’m not even exaggerating. My hair straight up looks like that, except that I have lady sideburns, so they’re not all full and porkchoppy. Ouch.



No comments:

Post a Comment