Friday, December 27, 2019

I may have mentioned our kitchen remodel. A bit. Or maybe a lot, but come on, it's really exciting. We bought a house that was way bigger and nicer than we ever thought we could get, and making it pretty is the most fun thing ever. 

Fun, frustrating, expensive, painful, you know. All of that.

But my husband is a pretty awesome designer and tear-out, electrical, plumbing, all-around handy guy, and we got stupendous cabinets from a really nice guy in Amarillo and beautiful granite installed by a wonderful company here in town, and then my Dad came and took the sweetest pictures ever, and now I'm sharing them all here, for all two of you who still read this, because I post pretty much never. But here goes.

Feel free to ooh and aah. Especially at those fancy appliance garage doors, because they are AMAZING.











No comments:

Post a Comment