Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tomorrow will be the start of my first Lent without my Mom.

Yep, story of my year. First so-and-so without Mom. I know, I know, everyone’s sick of hearing it. I’m sick of thinking it, but there it is. Every day. Only one more month or so and I won’t be able to say that anymore, and then we’ll all move on. I think.

At any rate, I’m not sure what I want to do this year. I don’t believe that me giving up something is going to do God any favors, but I do think it’s a good time for me to grow as a human. So I’m going to figure something out.

Or maybe I’ll just give up wearing a bra for Lent. Yeah. I’m pretty sure that would make me a better person.

It would make me a more comfortable person, that’s for sure.

I know, I know, that kind of stuff doesn’t count. I’ll keep thinking. I have a full day ahead to decide. Plus, pancakes for dinner maybe. Protein pancakes, but still. Pancakes. Because Madrid Gras.

Don’t judge. I’ve lost my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment