Sunday, February 10, 2019

Okay, got my tooth pulled a couple of days ago, and so far it hasn’t been nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Actually, the pain from the cracked root and infection were worse. So, all in all, expensive and gross, but pain only like a level three out of ten. Not horrible.

Bonus? Oh, yeah, I now have A TOOTH IN A JAR.

Yep, I asked if I could keep my tooth because I wanted to check it out. It’s AMAZING. So cool. I can’t believe how fancy our insides are. It just blows my mind. The roots are as big as the tooth, if not bigger, and all of that fits neatly inside of a jaw bone. Incredible.

Not enough adjectives in the world.

So, I’m supposed to rest, but that’s difficult for me to do, so we went to Costco yesterday and today I teach and I made some homemade lotion/cream stuff out of coconut oil, vitamin e, lavender and tea tree oil. And I’m going to finish my husband’s Christmas scarf today and then continue work on another project that I’d started for Christmas but couldn’t finish due to lack of acceptable yarn. I kind of failed this year at getting Christmas stuff done on time.

Oh, well. It’s still cold so he’ll get use out of it.

And that’s life in my neck of the woods. Nothing hilarious has happened in ages, but I’m working on it. Plus, the tooth in a jar makes me happy, so that’s good.

I may have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment