Tuesday, January 15, 2019

November 27, 2018. That’s the last time I weighed myself. Since then, I’ve started working way more hours, dealt with a (now gone) nasty coworker, had Christmas, my Dad’s birthday, and a new year, all without my Mom, and several other delightful fun good times.

All without counting calories.

I was going to weigh on New Year’s Day, but I figured I should wait until a few more days had passed. You know, cut myself some slack. So, two weeks have passed, and this morning, I went for it.  Didn’t prepare myself, just made the call as I was walking past the closet where the scale lives.

And guess what? I didn’t gain any weight. None.

Didn’t lose any, either, but still. To not gain over the holidays while not counting calories is a tiny miracle. For serious.

So that’s my day. Score one for being healthy instead of trying to be thinner. Yeeeaaaaahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment