Monday, January 1, 2018

Hey! It’s 2018!

Yeah, we woke up this morning to a busted heater in our bedroom and the start of a diet, so that’s pretty awesome. Otherwise, I’ve decided that I will make this the year of not worrying about it.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

No, but really, I’m trying not to be actively pessimistic. I was trying for optimism earlier in 2017, but I think that’s just not a good fit for me. Plus, it never works out and then I just feel like crap. So, this year, I am going for a non-optimistic, non-pessimistic, middle ground. That way, I’m more in the moment. My meditation regime worked, so maybe this’ll work, too.

Or not. But, either way, maybe it’ll be less stressful.

Dieting, though. Ugh. I am not a fan. I’ve been on a diet my whole life, and it hasn’t worked yet. Oh, well. I’ll keep going.

Not optimistically, that’s for damn sure. But not pessimistically, either. I guess.

So...onto 2018 and all that. Have a (fill in your own personal choice of an adjective) New Year. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment