Sunday, January 21, 2018

Just wrote my first blog post in weeks (Google locked me out for some reason, but today I got it to work), and I realized it was seriously depressing.

A whole page of sick people, more sick people, blah blah blah blah blah.

Anyway, I deleted it all and decided to just post this pretty picture. My husband has always hated my Subaru (issues with the transmission and this weird noise from the back end), so he surprised me yesterday while I was home sick with a gross chest cold. Yep, drove up with a surprise new car, just for me.

Because he’s sweet and it’s just been so crappy for so long, he thought I needed a boost.

Meet Vanilla Thunder...




Eeeeeeeeeeeee! So cute. And much less soccer carpoolish. Not that that’s a bad thing, just not my thing, ha ha. Life is still ever so lifey, but gee whiz, my husband is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment